Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Location: El Cajon
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Work hours: Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM
**The HM needs candidates who preferably that have Macola ERP knowledge (or similar), to support the accounting team in duties related to Macola ERP upgrade.
- Develops, implements and/or maintains one or more accounting systems: General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Revenue Reconciliation, or a combination of cost accounting systems, fixed asset or inventory accounting, preparation of trial balance or financial statements, cost accounting, bank account or general ledger reconciliation.
- Prepares journal entries; maintains and reconciles ledger accounts, and collects data, allocates costs and prepares reports on labor, equipment, depreciation, assembly or other operating expenses, ensuring that established procedures are followed.
- Balances books and prepares profit and loss, cash flow, income and balance sheet statements while developing and monitoring monthly reports of revenues and expenditures for projects, keeping records of assets, liabilities and other financial transactions.
- Prepares financial statements and variance reports as requested, including special analyses, reports, and records for managers.
- May assist in the setup of processes and procedures that properly capture, track and report revenue, including deferred revenue, in accordance with the company revenue recognition policy.
- May be involved in reviewing, tracking and maintaining billing information in the financial systems, ensuring accuracy and compliance with U.S. GAAP and other accounting regulations.
- Prepares appropriate commentary or explanations relating to report items of interest or significance.
- Conducts any pertinent investigation of the accounts involved.
- May contact operating or staff personnel for supplying or explaining data, securing information, or describing additional data which could be made available and advise on accounting matters, especially where based on well-established principles and practices.
- Applies basic job skills and knowledge, typically
acquired through limited relevant work experience (1+ years).
- Typically requires completion of high school diploma or equivalent and may require some
related vocational training.
Key Competencies/ Knowledge Application
- Follows established procedures, policies, and
processes to accomplish tasks.
- Duties and tasks are standardized and routine.
- Acquires skills in adapting procedures, techniques, and/or equipment to meet job requirements in area of specialization.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, El Cajon , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , El Cajon, California
here to apply!