Director Human Resources Site
Location: El Cajon
Posted on: April 5, 2021
COMPANY seeks an experienced Director of Human Resources to lead
the Human Resources function in the El Cajon, California plant. The
Director, Human Resources is responsible for partnering with the
Site Leadership Team to understand Operations goals, strategies and
to identify opportunities to increase organizational effectiveness
and productivity. The Director, Human Resources is also responsible
for developing and executing human capital strategies and
initiatives that enable growth, innovation, overall organizational
effectiveness, and change management. Additionally, the Director,
Human Resources drives corporate initiatives with the team and
communicates how these programs fit in with the overall business
and HR strategies. This position reports directly to the Vice
President, Human Resources Operations for North America. Job
- Takes initiative to build and cultivate strong partnerships
with site leaders to offer thought leadership on organizational and
people-related strategies and execution to ensure a high-performing
and engaged workforce.
- Drive goal achievement by creating and implementing HR
initiatives tailored to business needs.
- Act as an influential advisor and a credible Human Resources
Leader / Business Partner through identifying and driving change by
owning end to end execution of all HR functional work.
- Ensure El Cajon team attracts, develops and retains high
quality talent at all levels in a continuous pipeline.
- Act as a thought partner for Site leadership team to ensure El
Cajon's people and organization strategy is a key enabler to
achieving site goals.
- Partner with HR Center of Excellence (COE's) to provide
proactive guidance and support of HR initiatives that align the
human resources strategies in support of key business strategies
- Leads cultural change through strategic HR programs in
collaboration with business leaders with a strong emphasis on
talent management and development.
- Present relevant metrics and insights to the business to drive
the focus and execution of Human Resources strategies.
- Be both strategic and hands-on, providing Human Resources
expertise in the areas of organizational development,
coaching/development, change management, compensation, conflict
management, employee relations, and more.
- Ability to develop strong internal relationships and interact
at all organizational levels and convey information with clarity
and transparency to Operations leaders, employees, and HR team
- Ownership of goals, initiatives, projects, metrics and
- Deep knowledge of leading HR teams, driving engagement, change
management, and HR practices.
- Able to build credibility among business leaders, senior
leadership, employees, HR team and others to gain commitment and
support for major initiatives.
- Ability to explain complex concepts and problems in simple
terms, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at
- Other duties as assigned. Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organizational
Development, Business or other related major, or additional
- 10+ years as a hands-on HR leader resolving complex HR issues
in a fast-paced environment required. Additional Qualifications
- Credible and savvy business professional who will be viewed as
a trusted Human Resources Leader and functional expert by business
leaders, senior leadership, HR team and employees.
- Excellent collaboration skills that bring out the best in
- Exceptional consultative approach to partnering with the
- Agile and innovative work style with the ability to influence
business leaders and staff individually and collectively.
- A strategic mindset with the ability to drive tactical and
operational issues. Must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves to
get things done.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with proven
ability to organize and analyze data, using HRIS systems for
- Progressive leadership experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
More Jobs Like This Job No. 652139
Human Resources Director
Job No. 651904
Director of Human Resources
Job No. 651868
Director of Talent Acquisition
San Francisco, CA
Job Tools:Apply to This Job --Print this job
Share thisEmail this job to meSend this job to a colleagueYour
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030
Keywords: ExecuNet, El Cajon , Director Human Resources Site, Executive , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!