Company: Southwest Key Programs Inc.
Location: El Cajon
Posted on: April 5, 2021
As a national, nonprofit organization, Southwest Key exists to
create opportunities and improve the quality of life for thousands
of youth each day by providing safe shelter, alternatives to
incarceration and quality education. This is done through three
areas of programming: immigrant children's shelters, youth justice
and Promesa Public Schools. About Southwest Key We are a nonprofit,
charitable 501(c)(3) social service, education, and community
development organization. Program Director in El Cajon, California
- Careers at Program 905100 - San Diego Please Enable Cookies to
Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all
the personalized features of this site, including the ability to
apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log
back in! Program Director Location US-CA-El Cajon Posted Date 1
week ago (2/22/2021 5:43 PM) Job ID 2021-15465 # Positions 1
Category Management Job Summary: The Program Director is
responsible for the operational, managerial, and administrative
duties relating to the program and is the first point of contact in
case of emergency situation. The Program Director must maintain a
flexible work schedule that may include working hours other than
regular work schedule and evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Collect, maintain and submit monthly, quarterly, and annual
reports to the appropriate personnel at Southwest Key Programs'
national headquarters and the Office of Refugee Resettlement
- Provide overall supervision and management of all program
personnel including recruitment, hiring, training, and
- Adhere to negotiated annual budget and spending requirements.
Review monthly financials to ensure compliance with
operations/contract requirements. Assess program financial needs
prior to annual budget negotiations.
- Provide safe, clean, and hazard-free environment.
- Facilitate the established training guidelines and curriculum
for employee training.
- Monitor and maintain compliance with organization, licensing,
and funding source for all program departments. Other Functions:
- Develop and maintain productive relations with local, state and
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential
tasks as assigned. Qualifications and Requirements: These
requirements may be waived with written approval from the ORR
- A combination of one of the following:
- BA in social services or related field with 5 years
- Masters degree in social services or related field with 2 years
- Cleared Tuberculosis test results.
- Cleared background check from appropriate entity.
- Cleared drug test results (for Texas programs only).
- Flexibility and willingness to work irregular and long hours
including evenings and weekends.
- Position requires on call - 24 hours/day.
- Maintain annual training
- Must be at least 21 years of age at the time of hire. Physical
Demands: Must be able to obtain Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI)
certification and First Aid Certification (CPR). Must be able to
supervise clients indoors and outdoors as necessary. Bending,
stooping and lifting up to 15 lbs required to complete daily tasks.
Job requires extended periods of sitting; use of various office
equipment. Work Environment: T his is a twenty four hour
residential facility at which minors receive multiple services.
Three shifts per twenty four hour period. Work shifts are subject
to change. Noise levels vary from mild to moderate. Predominantly
indoors, occasional outdoor monitoring or activities. This position
is mostly sedentary, involves sitting most of the time, but may
involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Options
Apply for this job online Apply Share Refer this job to a friend
Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this
moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your
newsfeed Loading... Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? Connect
with us for general consideration. Southwest Key Programs is an
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The--Southwest Key Programs
provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants
without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or
disability status, or genetic information. Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Southwest Key Programs Inc., El Cajon , Program Director, Executive , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!