Assistant General Manager
Company: Excel Hotel Group
Location: El Cajon
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job SummaryThe Assistant General Manager is responsible for
consistently delivering results that contribute to the mission and
overall success of the hotel by accomplishing performance
objectives focused on business revenues, guest and associate
satisfaction and efficient hotel operations. The successful
candidate will coordinate, direct and manage day-to-day operations
for the hotel. This is a heavy Food and Beverage role as the ideal
candidate will be focusing on the Bistro and Banquet Areas.
- Position will be responsible for
supervising/managing/overseeing the following departments: Bistro
FOH and BOH, Banquet staff, Front desk, housekeeping and
- Ensure guest and associate satisfaction and efficient hotel
- Position will be required to work a varied schedule that may
include evenings, nights, and weekends.
- Implement standards and operating procedures.Coach and train
- Requires a minimum of 3 year(s) of supervisory experience.
- This position reports to: General Manager
- Must have experience at properties of similar size and
- Excellent benefits include: Medical, dental, life, PTO, and
401k with company match for full-time associates
- We offer an excellent travel discount program.
- Opportunity to grow, we promote from withinExcel Hotel Group is
a fully integrated property ownership, management, and development
company enjoying exciting growth. We believe that our family-driven
culture is the backbone of our companyCompensation: $65,000.00 -
$70,000.00 per year We are an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Excel Hotel Group, El Cajon , Assistant General Manager, Executive , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!