EL Assistant Manager
Company: El Pollo Loco
Location: El Cajon
Posted on: January 22, 2023
3562 El Cajon - Broadway Position Purpose: Manages an assigned
shift in a restaurant, responsible for contributing to sales and
profit goals, ensuring guest satisfaction, and following company
policies. Placement in the Organization: Reports to the General
- Ensures restaurant operations comply with El Pollo Loco
procedures and standards during assigned shift.
- Ensures all menu items are prepared, portioned, and presented
correctly in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner according to all
established procedures and standards.
- Ensures QSC standards and cost controls are followed, through
effective shift management.
- Ensures the restaurant is in full compliance with appropriate
local, state, and federal regulations governing health, sanitation,
work hours, age restrictions, and safety, during his/her
- Implements new products, programs and procedures according to
company expectations, at the direction of the General Manager.
- Trains and develops employees. Oversees and implements
development plans set forth by the General Manager.
- Opens and closes the restaurant according to El Pollo Loco
procedures and standards.
- Responds to customer complaints and provides guidance to
employees to ensure exceptional guest service. Informs General
Manager or District Manager of significant guest complaints.
- At the direction of the General Manager, places and receives
orders with vendors and manages delivery exceptions.
- Makes recruitment and selection recommendations to the General
Manager for the hiring of crewmembers.
- Performs administrative tasks as assigned by the General
Manager, such as posting invoices, conducting inventory, opening
and closing administration, logging repairs and maintenance. May
assist in writing crewmember schedules.
- At the direction of the General Manager, participates in LSM
projects and catering.
- Supervises crewmembers to follow all safety & security programs
and procedures during assigned shift, to ensure the safety of
restaurant employees and guests. Accountable for the timely
handling and reporting of all accidents to minimize risk.
- Conducts employee meetings as assigned.
- Reports employee issues to the General Manager, District
Manager, or Human Resources Manager, as appropriate.
- At the direction of the General Manager, takes corrective
disciplinary action up to dismissing an employee from a shift and
- Participates in personnel administration such as maintaining
records as well as documentations, and following timekeeping
procedures, as directed by the General Manager.
- Accounts for all company funds and inventory on assigned
shifts, and ensures that cash handling, banking, and security
procedures are in effect.
- Effectively implements WKS-El Pollo Locos commitment to Equal
Employment Opportunity without regard for age, race, religion,
national origin, veteran status or disability and ensures a
harassment free work environment for all employees and guests of
the restaurant during their shift.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Must possess a high school degree or equivalent.
- Be able to speak, read and write English.
- Must have use of personal car; valid drivers license
- Meet state, county, or municipal regulation pertaining to
health and food handling.
- Must possess basic computer and math skills, including
understanding of units of measurement.
- Must possess at least one year experience in the hospitality
industry, or proven performance for three months as an El Pollo
Loco Shift Leader. Physical Requirements:
- Extensive standing
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, and cold.
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility in space
- Exposure able to work irregular hours and under heavy
pressure/stress during busy periods.
- Bending, reaching, and walking.
- Using telephone.
- Communicating with customers.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs. #pando PandoLogic. Keywords:
Assistant Restaurant Manager, Location: El Cajon, CA - 92022 , PL:
Keywords: El Pollo Loco, El Cajon , EL Assistant Manager, Executive , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!