Physical Therapist, PT
Company: Therapy Specialists
Location: El Cajon
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Currently seeking a Full-Time Physical Therapist for PACE Nemeth
Senior Service Program in El Cajon, CA! Therapy Specialists is
excited to announce a wonderful Full-Time opportunity for an
experienced Physical Therapist to work at St. Paul's PACE Nemeth, a
Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly, in El Cajon, CA!
This innovative program is for individuals 55 years or older, who
are living with chronic illness or disability and need coordinated
medical care to continue living as independently as possible in
their home and community. The healthcare team at PACE provides a
hands-on approach by coordinating medical, social, and home care
services so individuals no longer need to manage their medical care
alone. This is a great opportunity for a PT to join an experienced
team of professionals who work together to provide multi-faceted
care aimed at helping patients achieve their goals and return to
life's activities that are most meaningful to them! Position
- An active Physical Therapist (PT) License in California.
- A minimum of one year of experience in Skilled Nursing, Home
Health, or Senior Living is required.
- PACE Experience is strongly desired.
- Casamba EMR experience is preferred.
- Bilingual skills are a plus.
- Ability to evaluate and think outside the box for goals related
to where participants live.
- General knowledge of working with the elderly and preventing
decline and deterioration.
- Availability to work Monday through Friday up to 8 hours per
day between the hours of 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM. Position
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Screening, evaluating, and providing treatment to participants
in the following areas: Joint replacements, traumatic
musculoskeletal injuries, stroke, neurologic issues, cardiovascular
issues, cognitive issues and medically complex patients.
- Providing caregiver and family training, as needed.
- Communicating with other disciplines, nursing, and facility
staff as needed.
- Completing thorough point of service documentation and managing
paperwork efficiently with independence.
- Effectively communicating with the interdisciplinary team
regarding goals and outcomes based on plan of care.
- Supervising PTAs and effectively communicating with PTAs and
the interdisciplinary team regarding goals and outcomes based on
plan of care.
- Reporting in care plan meetings.
- Floating to nearby sister facilities in San Diego, including
PACE Akaloa and PACE Reasner, as needed. Why Therapy Specialists?
Founded in 1976 by Susan J. Harris, OTR, a nationally respected
pioneer in rehab services and recipient of the 2018 OTAC Lifetime
Achievement Award, Therapy Specialists is San Diego's largest
independent therapy provider - providing comprehensive
rehabilitation programs and consulting services to skilled nursing
facilities, independent and assisted living communities, memory
care facilities, adult day health, and outpatient settings
throughout California. We deliver our associates a culture of
collaboration, support, opportunity and recognition, so they can
reach their potential and deliver the best possible care to our
patients and partners. We are looking for a professional,
enthusiastic, and skilled Physical Therapist who is interested in
collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team of therapists and
providing outstanding patient care.
- Highly competitive compensation package
- 401(k) plan
- 5-Time Award Recipient of "Best Places to Work"
- Monthly awards for associates in recognition of their efforts
in going 'above and beyond'
- Unparalleled reputation for best practices that meet today's
healthcare challenges Therapy Specialists supports and values the
uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where
diversity is embraced. Therapy Specialists is an Equal Opportunity
/ Affirmative Action / Disability / Vets Employer. Apply Now with
our quick 3 minute Application! * Fields Are Required What is your
full name? First Name How can we contact you? Email Phone Number
Number Type What is your preferred method of communication?
Keywords: Therapy Specialists, El Cajon , Physical Therapist, PT, Healthcare , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!