Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN - Home Health
Company: AccentCare, Inc.
Location: El Cajon
Posted on: November 19, 2022
$5,000 Bonus Package for qualified candidates!
Why You'll Love Being a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) at
AccentCareAre you passionate about providing exceptional at-home
care? Do you enjoy creating relationships with patients and
creating positive outcomes? Join the AccentCare team today as an
As an LVN working in home healthcare, you will provide follow-up
care to patients after they have been discharged from a hospital or
rehabilitation, skilled nursing, or long-term care facility. At
AccentCare, our LVNs spend quality one-on-one time building a
relationship with each of their patients and are committed to
service and quality that shows our compassion in positive patient
When you join AccentCare, you become part of a team that is not
only dedicated to their patients, but to each other as well. Here,
you will truly make a difference each and every day as you work
alongside a supportive and caring team. With a competitive benefits
package, work-life balance, professional development, and an
outstanding work environment, you will have everything you need to
achieve success in your career. Bring your passion for in-home
patient care and you will build a career you are proud of as an
Join the AccentCare team and apply for this LVN opportunity
Position: Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse LVN/LPNOffice
Location: UCSD JV - San Diego, CATerritory: East - La Mesa to
AlpineHours: Full Time; M-F, 8-5 pmSalary Range: $35 to $45 /
This position is paid on a per-visit basis. The compensation
reflected on this posting, is an estimate of hourly
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K (6% company match)
- Perks & Discounts on cell phone service and scrubs
- PTO, Job training, paid holidays and more!
- Provide nursing visits in accordance with the written plan of
treatment signed by the physician and all subsequent orders that
authorize and direct changes.
- Provide paperwork as required by the agency to maintain
accurate and complete medical records.
- Conduct and pursues the business of the agency in accordance
with sound nursing and medical practices and represent the agency
in a manner calculated to instill confidence in patients,
physicians, and the general public.
- Perform nursing services only under the guidance and
supervision of a registered nurse.
- Graduate of accredited practical/vocational nursing
- Currently Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) in the
state(s) of agency operated.
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role.
- One year of clinical experience and one year of home health
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile in good working
Keywords: AccentCare, Inc., El Cajon , Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN - Home Health, Healthcare , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!