Site HR Business Partner - El Cajon, CA
Company: GKN Aerospace
Location: El Cajon
Posted on: April 8, 2021
GKN Aerospace is the world's leading multi-technology tier 1
aerospace supplier. With 50--manufacturing locations in
15--countries, we serve over 90% of the world's aircraft and engine
manufacturers. We design and manufacture innovative smart aerospace
systems and components. Our technologies are used in aircraft
ranging from the most used single aisle aircraft and the largest
passenger planes in the world to business jets and the world's
advanced 5th generation fighter aircraft.
About the opportunity GKN Aerospace is a global engineering
business. Every time you travel by air almost anywhere in the
world, it is likely that GKN is helping you on your way. We design,
manufacture and service systems and components for original
equipment manufacturers around the world. We are continuously
evolving, pioneering new technologies and reinventing existing
ones, stretching ourselves to be--better in everything we do. We
are looking for people who want to make a difference, talented
members with the skills and passions to become the best of the
future in what they do. Job Summary The HR Business Partner will
primarily act as a consultant for company management on all issues
related to human resources. The HR Business Partner should be a
proactive communicator and change agent, someone who can
successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to
create integrated solutions.
-- Job Responsibilities
- Cultivate a safe work environment that promotes mental and
emotional wellness throughout the organization.
- Anticipate all human resources-related needs and nurture
partnerships through human resources to bridge gaps between
management and employees.
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position,
and competition of the business unit(s) under the HR purview.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the human resources department
to develop policies, programs, and workforce solutions.
- Conduct weekly meetings with each client group and consult
regularly with management to provide guidance when
- Drive the recruitment process in partnership with the
COE/hiring managers and ensures consistency and compliance
throughout the process.
- Provide input on workforce succession planning and effectively
communicate career paths and development opportunities.
- Identify training needs and create or procure a professional
development curriculum at all levels within the organization
- Monitor training program(s) effectiveness to ensure that
training objectives are met.
- Analyze data trends and metrics to recommend appropriate
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough
and objective investigations when necessary.
- Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and
boost productivity and retention.
- Ensure regulatory compliance pertinent to the day-to-day
management of employees; collaborate with the legal department when
- Participate in and support a variety of employee
engagement/community events and activities.
- Performs all related duties and responsibilities as
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Human
Resources, Business Administration or a related field.--
- 7+ years of human resources generalist experience, including
experience in a manufacturing setting.
- PHR certification preferred.
- Aerospace industry experience preferred. Diversity Inclusion
and Belonging (DIB) As a global engineering company, innovation is
what differentiates us from our competitors and is central to our
success. A balance of cultures, ethnicities and genders help bring
new ideas and creativity to GKN. We need people of different
backgrounds, with different skills and perspectives to spark
originality, imagination and creativeness in our teams around the
world. GKN is an equal opportunity employer. We treat all our
employees and applicants fairly and are committed to ensuring that
there is no discrimination or harassment against any employee or
qualified applicant on the grounds of age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: GKN Aerospace, El Cajon , Site HR Business Partner - El Cajon, CA, Human Resources , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!