Company: AJM Packaging El Cajon, CA
Location: El Cajon
Posted on: May 3, 2021
AJM Packaging Corporation is a leading
manufacturer of branded and private label paper products including
plates, bowls, cups, and bags. As we continue to grow and expand
our operations, we are seeking results oriented Production Foreman
to join our team! Professionals with strong communication and
leadership experience will thrive in this fast-paced leadership
role overseeing all aspects of the manufacturing process for one of
Michigans leading non-automotive manufacturing growth
Benefits: At AJM, our
comprehensive benefits package truly sets us apart. This position
is eligible for company paid medical insurance (Blue Cross Blue
Shield), dental insurance, vision insurance, short and long-term
disability, life insurance, 401K matching plan, tuition
reimbursement and employee referral programs. Plus, AJM provides
company paid vacation days, sick days, and holidays.
- Oversee and manage all elements of the production of goods.
Coordinate and manage the production staff in such a manner as to
ensure that all company objectives and production schedules are
continually met at minimal labor cost and with minimal production
- Provide overall supervision of the entire production staff
including but not limited to interviewing and selecting job
candidates, providing instruction, training employees, designating
work assignments, reviewing work, establishing deadlines,
conducting performance appraisals, and addressing and resolving
- Continually review product quality levels and ensure that all
Corporate and Plant quality standards are being achieved.
- Ensure compliance with all GMP, HACCP and Corporate
- Accurately complete, process and file all daily logs, quality
records and any other related production paperwork.
- Review and monitor scrap levels and assume overall
accountability for scrap.
- Review production operation and processes and identify areas
for improvement. Be able to offer recommendations for improvement
and be able to successfully implement changes
- Monitor for the proper functioning of machinery and correct
and/or provide notice of an issue.
- Participate in the tracking of inventory levels. Make
procurement requests for any needed production materials, supplies
- Provide oversight and training of production staff and
coordinate transition period between the different shifts to ensure
expectations and goals are understood and met. Ensure manpower
requirements are adequate to meet these expectations and
- Ensure that staff strictly adheres to all housekeeping and
safety rules, guidelines and procedures. In particular, enforce all
lock out/tag out procedures.
- 3 + years of high-volume production management experience
- Bachelors Degree or advanced education is preferred but not
- Strong communication and problem solving skills, as well as a
commitment to positive employee relations.
- Experience working in the paper, printing, or the consumer
product industry is very beneficial
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
Keywords: AJM Packaging El Cajon, CA, El Cajon , Assistant, Other , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!