Credit Analyst - El Cajon, CA
Company: California Bank & Trust
Location: El Cajon
Posted on: June 3, 2021
California Bank and Trust, a leader amongst banks in California,
with over $10 billion in assets and nearly 100 branch offices in
the state, is looking for a Credit Analyst.
Our relationship-centered culture is achieved by providing our
associates with the tools, training, and opportunities to build the
best possible relationships with our customers, and with each
other. Our workplace culture values each associate's unique
experiences, background and perspectives and provides a
collaborative environment for all associates to grow and
- Conducts credit investigations, credit and loan analysis,
underwriting and other documentation information pertaining to loan
- Investigates all available sources of credit and financial
information, including reporting services, credit bureaus, other
companies, main office files, and branches.
- Responsible to understand of the loan request and the business
relationship ensures the accuracy and completeness of financial
information received for loan renewals.
- Analyzes financial statements and related material and makes
recommendations for approvals of credits.
- Analyzes financial conditions and trends; reviews and reports
non-compliance with loan covenants.
- Determines cash flow using appropriate tax analysis.
- Prepares summaries, presents facts, and offers opinions
concerning credit-worthiness and any risk items or issues.
- Provides credit information and references for customers, loan
officers, or other agencies as requested.
- Ensures that all credit files include current financial
statements, agency reports, etc.
- May make recommendations for loan structure.
- Maintains control over current accounts, noting payment
progress, watching for any developing problems, and keep loan
- Keeps abreast of all new credit regulations and laws and
ensures compliance with such. May assists with projects as
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires a Bachelors degree in Finance or a related field and
4+ years of credit analysis experience including 1+ year working
with complex or specialized credits including helping to define the
structure and pricing of the loan and making projects regarding the
long term profitability of the loan. A combination of education and
experience may meet requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of financial and spread analysis and
credit/lending procedures for very complex loans. Broad knowledge
of commercial credit principles, theories and concepts in
applicable discipline, plus extensive knowledge of other related
- Working knowledge of various types of loans. Ability to work
with lending officers and staff.
- Strong analysis, research and communication skills, both verbal
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to meet deadlines and make sound decisions regarding
loans. Strong PC skill required.
- May lead or train lower level staff.
Keywords: California Bank & Trust, El Cajon , Credit Analyst - El Cajon, CA, Other , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!