Build with the Best: Join the Team at Taylor Guitars
Taylor Guitars is looking for driven team members in
manufacturing who are passionate about being part of a company that
is innovative, focused on continuous improvement and sustainable
initiatives to match. Ideal candidates would have an expressed
interest in handcrafted products, a keen attention to detail and a
desire to work within a casual environment.
Third Shift Schedule: Monday-Friday, 12:00am-6:30am
Would you enjoy a fast paced environment where you have the
chance to work with groundbreaking technology and develop your
skills in becoming a craftsman? Then this might be music to your
ears! If you are someone who has a high attention to detail, likes
workingwith their hands and enjoys being highly productive in a
rewarding environment, bring your talents to help manufacture our
world renowned premium guitars as part of our Production team.
Skills and Requirements
- Knowledge of how to use equipment and materials properly.
- Skill of operating machinery and tools in a safe manner.
- Skill of working with hands effectively.
- Ability to be trained in Production procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret written information.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to get along with others and to work well in a team
Education and Work Experience Requirements
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or three
to six months related experience and/or training or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Job ID: 2021-1283
External Company Name: Taylor-Listug, Inc.
External Company URL: https://www.taylorguitars.com/