Company: AJM Packaging
Location: El Cajon
Posted on: June 6, 2021
AJM Packaging Corporation is seeking Hi-Lo
Operators to join our team at our plant in El Cajon.
- $16/HR to start, 1st review and raise at 90 days
- Plus an additional $0.50/HR for every hire you refer to
AJM, with no limit on the number of referrals
Shifts: 1st shift full
- Walk-In interviews welcome (M-F 9:30am to 4:00pm)
- AJM Packaging, 1160 Vernon Way, El Cajon CA 92020
- Click the link and apply directly
- Send your resume/information to email@example.com,
- Call us at 619.448.4007 Ext. 1212
Benefits: At AJM, our
comprehensive benefits package truly sets us apart. This
position is eligible for company paid Blue Cross/Blue Shield
medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short-term
disability, 401K matching plan, tuition reimbursement and employee
referral programs. Plus, AJM provides company paid vacation days,
sick days, and holidays.
- Follows company safety policies and procedures and encourages
other associates to do the same.
- Safely operates forklift and/or other machinery in order to
complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, and staging
- Works cooperatively and productively with supervisors and other
associates in order to complete tasks.
- Arranges cartons on pallets keeping in mind size, weight,
- Loads trucks keeping in mind cubic weight, size and
characteristics (i.e., easily crushable,) in mind.
- Works productively (i.e., receiving products, picking products,
etc.) with little supervision.
- Maintains condition of warehouse and work area (I.e., free
of trash, product in correct location, etc.).
- Additional duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must have minimum of 5 year experience
operating a sit-down forklift
About AJM Packaging Corporation: AJM Packaging is one of the
nations leading manufacturers of disposable paper products
including paper plates, cups, bowls, and bags. For more than 60
years, we have invested in our company and our people. We are proud
to create over 3,000 jobs in our eight manufacturing plants
strategically located across the USA, and our corporate office in
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. Despite our growth, we are still a
family-owned and operated business and we remain committed to
providing the reliable service and quality that has been important
to AJM since the day our founders started the business.
Career Development: At AJM, we realize we will only go as far as
our employees take us and, for that reason, we invest millions of
dollars every year on both classroom and on-the-job training to
develop our employees skills and promote a culture of learning and
continuous improvement. There are no barriers to impede your
progress here and no ceilings to halt your advance. Youll control
your own destiny and we will help you reach your full potential
with both in-house development programs and tuition reimbursement
for undergraduate and graduate level college studies. See where
your AJM journey will take you.
Working at AJM during COVID-19: AJM is proud to have been
designated a critical infrastructure employer and, as such, has
remained open throughout the global pandemic supplying disposable
paper products and packaging to supermarkets, club stores,
restaurants, pharmacies and other retailers, wholesalers,
distributors and institutions. In order to fulfill our customer
commitments and our obligation to the country, we had to, first,
ensure the health and safety of our dedicated employees while they
were on the job. Towards that end we quickly developed and
installed a robust Coronavirus containment and mitigation program
employing all the tools at our disposal, including, but not limited
to, face masks, gloves, daily temperature checks and
questionnaires, common touchpoint sanitation, testing, contact
tracing and quarantine.
Application Process: For immediate consideration, apply directly,
walk in interviews at 569 Bowery Lane, Folkston, GA from 9am to
3:30pm Monday to Friday or send your resume/information to
firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 833.562.7256.
AJM Packaging Corporation is committed to a diverse and inclusive
workplace and as an equal opportunity employer does not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national
origin or other legally protected status.
Keywords: AJM Packaging, El Cajon , Hi-Lo Operator, Other , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!