Company: TD Garden
Location: El Cajon
Posted on: June 7, 2021
University Mechanical & Engineering Contractors, Inc. is
currently seeking individuals for a full-time position as a CAD/BIM
Technician located in the San Diego, CA area.
- Computer Aided Drafting and modeling of systems, components and
equipment as directed by the BIM Coordinator using Revit, AutoCAD,
Navisworks, and Bluebeam software programs.
- Develop and manage construction BIM model content.
- FTP site electronic file management
- Responsible for model and construction document quality and
Skills and Experience:
- Above average proficiency to read and understand Structural &
- Above average organizational skills in handling & archiving
- Proficient in Bluebeam and file management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Proficient with e-file management per project BIM
- Proficient with Autodesk Navisworks including development and
management of clash detection.
- Proficient with 3D Revit and AutoCAD software programs (1 year
of experience preferred)
- Proficient verbal & written communication skills
Recommended that the candidate have an Associate's degree in CAD
Drafting and/or 3 year industry experience as a CAD-BIM Technician
Company offers competitive benefits including Employee Stock
Purchase Program, 401-K, health, dental, and life and long-term
disability. Also offering holiday, sick and vacation pay.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive
benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the
talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth
and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Keywords: TD Garden, El Cajon , CAD/BIM Technician, Other , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!