Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative 1
Company: Goodman Manufacturing
Location: El Cajon
Posted on: June 10, 2021
CSR/Inside Sales Representative - HVAC
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our
HVAC CSR/Inside Sales Representative position, at our Goodman
Branch located at - 890 N Marshall Ave STE 109, El Cajon, CA
The CSR/Inside Sales Representative sells the organization's
products and services for prospective and established customers.
Whether at the counter, on the phone or through email or fax, the
CSR handles customers' needs by finding out what they need,
answering questions, creating solutions and ensuring a smooth and
quick sales process. The CSR is responsible for meeting established
sales quotas, acquiring new customers, growing sales with current
customers and increasing customer satification. Must be
knowledgeable of the organization's policies, procedures,
practices, products and services.
The CSR/Inside Sales Representative partners with region
Territory Sales Managers to help drive territory coverage and
maintain positive dealer relationships. Work as part of a team to
make Dealers aware of upcoming training, literature availability
and ensuring they are happy with the products and services. If you
meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply
for our open position by visiting our website at http://careers.daikincomfort.com
and submit your resume.
Houston-based Goodman is a leading supplier of heating,
ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products for residential
and commercial use and is a member of Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Goodman's products are predominantly marketed under the Goodman and
Amana brand names, and are sold through company-operated and
independent distribution networks with more than 1000 distribution
points throughout North America. Goodman is ISO 14001:2004
accredited, an international certification that recognizes
manufacturing processes and policies that are more environmentally
sustainable. Daikin Industries is a Fortune 1000 company with more
than 60,000 employees worldwide and is recognized as the number one
HVAC manufacturer in the world. The company has manufacturing
operations in 18 countries and a sales presence in more than 90
countries and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
Why work with us?
- Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct
- Training programs are available to help guide team members and
develop new skills
- Growth Opportunities - there is immense opportunities to grow
- You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are
backed by Daikin Industries, Ltd.-an organization that brings
opportunity to over 60,000 employees worldwide. Subsidiaries
included are Daikin North America, Daikin Comfort, Goodman,
Quietflex, Motili and TMI.
May include, in addition to;
- Help the branch build its sales including the new business
component by helping to maintain house accounts through active
Dealer communication of new product launches, services, supplies,
prices and new products sales and or discounts via outbound calls
and in house counter discussions. Conduct outbound calls of
existing and lost customer accounts.
- Maintain sales programs within assigned territory by keeping
customers informed about available services, supplies, prices and
- Provide excellent customer service via walk-ins, phone calls
and e-mails; includes product/order information, sales, warranties
- Execute all aspects of the sales function including order
processing, purchase orders, payment processing, quotes and
delivery dates - ensure accuracy of information being entered to
guarantee correct item(s) are ordered.
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or
specifications as needed.
- Obtain and monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely
delivery and expedite as needed. Coordinate with manufacturing,
sales, distribution and vendors regarding shipments.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and
technical information in a timely manner.
- Educate customers about product terminology, features and
benefits in order to improve sales and customer satisfaction.
- Provide accurate information regarding availability of in-stock
items. Conduct cycle counts as required. Replenish the show room
stock as needed.
- Collaborate with the Branch Manager to determine best methods
to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence
to the organization's policies. Coordinate problem resolution with
- Daily processing of cash drawer, end of shift count of money,
prepare deposit slip and place in safe.
- Maintain records and prepare reports on sales activities.
- Periodically reach out to customers to determine satisfaction
with the organization, products and services
- Monitor competitive activity and trends within territory.
- Expand knowledge of HVAC products and keep current with latest
trends within the industry
- Work positively with all levels of management and peers to
ensure all areas and departments are kept up to speed and are
working as an effective team to deliver the highest level of
- Understand and follow work instructions, operating procedures
and company policies.
- Assist in warehouse as needed, including inventory counts and
movement of product including operating a forklift.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of HVAC equipment / products is preferred
- General Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word) as well
as working knowledge of data base applications.
- Effective and high quality Customer Service/Relationship
management skills via walk-ins, phone, and email;
- Positive, professional attitude, handling difficult customers
with ability to diffuse negative situations
- Developing rapport and effective listening skills
- Professionalism - patience, poise and tact and ability to deal
with high volume customer traffic
- Effective verbal and written skills - must be able to explain
fairly technical parts information clearly and able to effectively
and timely communicate with customers and accurately process
- Effective organizational skills and time management skills
including ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy and compliance
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with
internal and external customers and employees.
- Ability to apply good judgement and strong work ethics and
integrity on the job and results driven.
- Ability to assist in the warehouse and operate a forklift as
needed while doing so in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to understand and follow procedures, work instructions
and company policies
- 1 - 3 years of sales experience prefferably in HVAC industry or
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- HVAC training is highly preferred
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment
in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require
employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for
employment in the United States.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or
without reasonable accommodations.
May travel on occasion to customer sites for product
demonstrations and conduct presentations.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all
employees and applicants regardless of a person's race, color,
religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed,
national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship,
uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability,
physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical
condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic
information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex,
pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other
characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all
federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to
individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Goodman Manufacturing, El Cajon , Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative 1, Other , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!