Company: AmeriGas Propane, Inc.
Location: El Cajon
Posted on: July 19, 2021
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG!
Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company,
serving over 1.5 million residential, commercial, industrial and
motor fuel propane customers. Together, over 6,500 dedicated
professionals will deliver over 1 billion gallons of propane from
1,800+ distribution points across the United States.
Job Summary (Purpose):
The Operations Coordinator supports field operations performing a
variety of administrative and operational duties for their assigned
locations. Responsibilities may include inventory duties,
processing procurement transactions, assisting Customer Experience
Advocates, handling the permit process and other duties in support
of operations as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work with a large
degree of accuracy
- Demonstrates high professional and personal standards; handles
confidential information appropriately
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as an administrative liaison with the area operations
coordinator as necessary
- Is responsible for entering inventory counts (propane,
bobtails, appliances and other assets) into SAP as well as
recording inventory transfers
- Assists external customer experience advocates by retrieving
information and documents as needed from the location’s files
- Responsible for picking up permits from the township, county or
local office for assigned districts
- Processes the ordering and receiving of goods for the district
such as office supplies, parts and fittings, uniforms, appliances
etc. for all locations in the Area.
- Responsible for handling the mail for the assigned
- May perform a variety of operational duties to contribute to
the success of the operation
- Other duties as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to multi-task across multiple locations
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Education and Experience Required:
- High School diploma required
- 2 years’ experience in an office setting required
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender
identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally
protected class in its practices.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be willing to
submit to a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background
check. Successful applicants shall be required to pass a
pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, and if
hired, shall be subject to substance abuse testing in accordance
with AmeriGas policies. As a federal contractor that engages in
safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot permit employees in certain
positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an
authorized physician. Similarly, applicants for such
positions who are actively using medical marijuana may be denied
hire on that basis.
Keywords: AmeriGas Propane, Inc., El Cajon , Operations Coordinator, Other , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!