Sodexo is looking for an Executive Chef-
Resource Operations Manager to support the San Diego area along
with the West Region- CA, NV, ID, OR.
This position is projected to be temporary
but can extend up to 1 year and will require travel to support the
Western US if necessary.
This position will be focused on kitchen
production and day to day kitchen operations.
We are looking for candidates who will:
the daily food production including production planning and
Sodexo Culinary Standards including recipe compliance and food
food costing, controls and compliance;
menus and manage inventory;
high expectations for customer service and quality of
the ability and willingness to develop and train frontline
a passion for food and innovation;
knowledge of special diets and allergens; and
of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) is preferred.
The ideal candidate has:
strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay
current with new culinary trends;
leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain
the highest of standards and implements company
experience working in a high volume facility preferably in a
Healthcare or Senior Living setting;
The Manager II, Regional Operations Support
(ROSI) has overall responsibility, or a portion of an on-sight
operations area (ie Food, ES, Clinical, Culinary, Facilities, CTM)
as assigned by the Client executive. In this role, the
ROSI has direct accountability for executing Sodexo systems,
programs, resources, tools, and talent management that drives
operational excellence and our service commitments that
are: Predictable, Reliable, and Repeatable
Client / Customer Service -
- Navigates the client organization through effective
communication while influencing and persuading at multiple
levels. Seeks to collaborate for win-win outcomes.
- Provide effective communication for clients and customers to
ensure excellent customer service.
- Effectively partners with client and Sodexo employees to drive
- Complies with all client policies and procedures.
Operational Excellence - 40%
- Owns, drives, and measures operational excellence outcomes of
Sodexo and client.
- Effectively deploys, embeds and ensures Sodexo standardized
processes are in place.
- Creates a continuous quality improvement culture that drives
- Drives change and creates a culture where change is embraced
- Utilizes all operational processes to drive continuous
improvement and celebrate successes.
Analysis & Decision Making - 20%
- Utilizes tools within Sodexo Healthcare to drive and manage
middle of the page (Labor Expense, Raw Materials) to deliver
- Accountable for effective utilization of labor resources.
- Analyses data to engage in data driven decision making using
data, logic, benchmarking, and leading practices in decision making
to determine best solutions for the business.
- Effective risk management by ensuring consistent regulatory and
- Compliance with supply chain management requirements.
- Understands and effectively manages unit finances in the Sodexo
- Sets operational goals with key metrics and ensures quick
analysis of variances to ensure a prompt resolution and mitigate
adverse impact on our clients or our performance.
- Delivers predictable top and bottom-line results at the site,
relentless focus on driving efficiency, and makes difficult
- Effectively delegates operational responsibilities to
appropriate individuals / positions.
- Follows best practices in decision making to determine best
solutions for the business.
Safety - 10%
- Ensures that individuals performing service-related tasks have
the competence to do so without putting the health and safety of
themselves or others at risk.
- Behaviors include: Working as a team for
- Communicating Effectively for Safety
- Managing Safety Risks
- Optimizing Human and Environmental Factors
- Recognizing, respond and reporting incidents
- Adherence to all operational safety practices and
- Drives a safety culture throughout the team
Talent - 10%
- Ability to effectively manage aspects of Human Resources (ie.
Leadership, People Management, Employee Relations, etc) to support
individual and team development and drive operational
- Creates a culture of continuous learning and development for
self and those within the unit assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree in a relevant
field or equivalent experience
Management Experience - 3 years
Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in
facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering
services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or
food (e.g., food services or operations, concessions, retail sales,
store operations, or vending) services, CTM, or Clinical
an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.