Senior Product Designer
Company: Aya Corporate
Location: El Cajon
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Join Aya Healthcare, named the #1 top workplace in the large
company category by the San Diego Union-Tribune.
The Senior Product Designer will be responsible for working with
internal stakeholders, users, product managers and developers to
define optimal user experiences and translate into exceptional
internal and external facing web and mobile applications. They will
play a critical role in the design of the products and be
responsible for the user experience.
Who We Are:
We’re a $4 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider
in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that
help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent
labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for
national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor
management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for
our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee
satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for
incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees
are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an
entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and
value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace
diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to
high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by
teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will
help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Turn ideas into elegant, intuitive solutions to solve complex
- Fluent in multiple design disciplines including interaction
design, visual design, and prototyping, as well as competency in
- Deliver detailed solutions in the form of user journeys,
wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Manage multiple design projects at various stages across
several teams and products throughout the entire iterative product
lifecycle including ideation, design, implementation, and
- Effectively articulate and communicate design solutions based
not only on industry standard human-centered design principles but
also on research data
- Represent the voice and interest of our end users by leveraging
user profiles, task analyses, competitive analyses, and user
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 5+ years of UI/UX design experience
- Outstanding portfolio with innovative and creative yet
functional designs, as well as a clear attention to detail
- Desktop and mobile design experience
- Good eye for consistency and cohesiveness across multiple
- Proficient with design and prototyping software such as Sketch
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Some experience conducting user interviews and usability
- Naturally organized, able to work autonomously, with the
ability to quickly re-prioritize projects in a fast-paced, ever
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves.
Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building
activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special
treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to
apply. Please click here
for our EEO policy.
Keywords: Aya Corporate, El Cajon , Senior Product Designer, Other , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!