Part-time Associate (Produce)
Company: Smart&final Stores
Location: El Cajon
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Part-time Associate (Produce)931 - El Cajon Extra (Fletcher)Do
Provide excellent Customer
Love your Community?
Join our Store Operations Team as a -Part-time Associate
2800 Fletcher Parkway, El Cajon, CA, 92020
United States The Opportunity -The -Part-Time Associate -is the key
to our success! Stores count on Part-Time Associates to provide
excellent customer service, keep the shelves fully stocked with
good, fresh food and create an all around great shopping experience
for our customers.
What You'll Do
- Maintain a store section as assigned and may order, receive and
stock merchandise using proper equipment, assures proper pricing on
merchandise, checks product date codes to validate proper rotation,
stocks shelves, end displays, floor stacks, displays and
refrigerated/frozen cases. May prepare perishable products for
- Set up advertising/promotional displays. Reviews invoices/bills
- Clean and maintain sanitation standards in all interior and
exterior areas of store and parking lot as directed by store
- Operate a cash register, receives payment from customers, and
makes change or processes check/charge/debit transactions.
Processes cash and/or credit refunds, when approved by
- Verify customer eligibility when selling alcoholic
- Offer friendly, knowledgeable, efficient and courteous
assistance to customers by providing them with current store and
- When requested, load customer purchases by assisting customers
to their vehicles.
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties. - Record lost/damaged goods
and store supplies using appropriate tools. -
What You'll Bring
- Candidates should possess the ability to:
- Read and write English, interact with general public and
- Read and comprehend simple instructions, product labels,
product pricing -codes, shelf tags, short correspondence, and
- Write simple correspondence. -
- Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group
situations to -customers, clients, and other employees of the
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but
uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift
and/or move up to 45 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up
to 60 pounds. -
It Would Be Extra Awesome if you brought...
- Basic PC/Outlook skills
- Retail Management Certificate
Who We Are
We are the smaller, faster grocery warehouse store and one of the
longest continuously operating food retailers in the United States
and operates under two banners: Smart & Final and Smart & Final
Extra!. -Headquartered in Los Angeles, where our history dates back
to 1871, Smart & Final operates more than 250 grocery and
foodservice stores in California, Arizona and Nevada.
Across all of Smart & Final, we're passionate about providing for
those who provide for others. And we're dedicated to the
communities we serve. With the help of our customers and
associates, Smart & Final and the Smart & Final Charitable
Foundation donate more than $1 million and 1,000 volunteer hours
each year - providing support and improving the lives of millions
in the areas of health & wellness, hunger relief and emergency
response, K-12 education, and youth sports.
What We Bring
- 10% Associate Discount to Shop Where You Work!
- 401(k) Retirement Benefit + Match
- Continuing Education Benefits
- And Much More! -Our company provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or genetics.by Jobble
Keywords: Smart&final Stores, El Cajon , Part-time Associate (Produce), Other , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!