Accounts Receivable Administrator
Company: Semper Solaris
Location: El Cajon
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Semper Solaris, the fastest growing leader in the Residential
Solar Installation industry. We are looking for an amazing person
to join our dynamic Sales Support Team!
Under the general direction of the Executive Director, the Accounts
Receivable Administrator performs a wide variety of administrative
duties. The ideal candidate will be motivated, energetic,
coachable, and positive. Most importantly the ideal candidate will
have strong written and verbal communication skills and the
diligence to proactively follow up with customers and teammates.
Most importantly the ideal candidate will be a high-level problem
solver and able to work well under pressure. Experience in solar,
construction, sales force, financing is plus.
- Generate accounts receivable (AR) reports for each Branch, lead
weekly meetings and identify who does what by when
- Answer main line phone calls and transfer calls to the
appropriate department with proper etiquette
- Problem solves billing discrepancies and coordinate with
accounting for adjustments
- Proactively follow up with colleagues and customers on past due
- Create customer statements as requested
- Coordinate with Sales Representatives to make sure deposits are
- Submit payment request to multiple finance companies
- Update Salesforce with payment status details
- Contact customers to request payment
- Process daily electronic (ACH) payments
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent required, some college a
- Minimum experience of 3 years working in an administrative
- Minimum experience of 2 years working in accounts receivable
- Salesforce, DocuSign, QuickBooks, Dynamics, Power BI experience
is a plus, but not required
- Intermediate Excel skills Required
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have strong data entry experience with high accuracy and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Minimum typing speed of 50 WPM
- Extremely detail oriented is a must
- Takes initiative to proactively follow with team
- Ability to read and react to certain collection situation
- Ability to drive results with team members without a direct
- Skilled at navigating multiple software programs
- Ability to independently trouble shoot issues and recommend
Benefits for Full Time Semper Employees:
- Competitive hourly rate!
- Full benefits package includes:
- Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid sick and vacation time
- Career path opportunities for top performers!
Semper Solaris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Semper Solaris, El Cajon , Accounts Receivable Administrator, Other , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!