Company: The Toro Company
Location: El Cajon
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Toro Company
- 1st shift - $19/hr
- 2nd shift - $19/hr + $1.50/hr shift differential
- 3rd shift - $19/hr + $2.00/hr shift differential
- Unloads and processes plastic coils or reels from extrusion
- Ensure product quality by conducting inspections as required
with theuse of micrometers, calipers, microscope and
- Participate in all daily pre-shiftErgonomic stretches and
- Assist Techniciansand Shift leadin start-up of lines as
- Determines between good product and scrap by interpreting basic
test results using visual work instructions.
- Follow 5s standards for storage and labeling of conforming,
non-conforming,and scrap product in all stages of the manufacturing
- Perform additional product tests, which may include use of
water and burst test equipment.
- Record inspection data manually or in electronic format.
- Ensure next shift has empty hubs to support per 5's standards
at end of shift.
- Monitors line supply systems to ensure packaging for continuous
- Participate onproductionchangeovers using SMED techniques.
- High school diploma/GEDrequired
- Proficient in the English language
- Minimum 2-3 years related operator experienceis preferred.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all employees.
Keywords: The Toro Company, El Cajon , Machine Operator, Other , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!