Junk Removal Specialist: Team Leader
Company: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - JSHQ INC
Location: El Cajon
Posted on: June 21, 2022
*Are you ready to grow yourself personally and professionally?
Join our team and earn close to $30/hour! -*
*We have a competitive compensation plan where bonuses are aligned
with our Core Values and designed to create a memorable customer
experience! Customer tips are uncapped and represent a significant
part of Hunks' earning potential. - -*
*Hourly Compensation/Positions: *
* *Wingmen: start at $17/hour + tips and bonuses with averages up
* *Captains: start at $20*/hour + tips and bonuses with averages up
**Eligilbe for Captain pay after 30 day onboard trial period, also
must have clean driving record, and pass a federal background
check. This is a performance-based company with high expectations
of its leaders.*
*To be one of the H.U.N.K.S., you must be: Honest, Uniformed, Nice,
Knowledgeable, and Service-oriented.* -Come and see what all the
buzz is about and join our winning team.
College Hunks Hauling Junk is the fastest-growing junk-hauling
franchise and moving franchise in America. College Hunks Hauling
Junk also has impressive brand recognition. The franchise has been
featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, ABC's Shark Tank, Undercover
Boss, HGTV's House Hunters, AMC's The Pitch, Bravo's The
Millionaire Matchmaker, TLC's Hoarding: Buried Alive and Fox
Business, as well as in The Wall Street Journal, The New York
Times, USA Today, Time magazine, The Huffington Post, Forbes, Inc.
As a Junk Remover: Team Lead, you are the first point of contact
for clients on the job.
* Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact,
small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout
the day - especially your clients.
* Look, act and become a friendly college hunk - starting with the
uniform, and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye
* Educate clients about pricing and services.
* SAFELY operate at all times.
* Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire
pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
* Make sure truck has enough receipts, safety equipment and
* Meeting and surpassing benchmarks.
* Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose, what to
donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package items
and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
* Lead your team by relevant example, showing them what the core
values of the company are all about.
* Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and core
* Complete Daily Checklists.
* Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury,
unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
* Check in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor for
additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
* MUST be eligible to work in the United States.
* MUST have reliable transportation to work.
* MUST be able to lift up to 75 pounds for an extended period of
* MUST enjoy hard work, world class customer service and helping
* MUST want to be part of a growing organization and are excited
about huge opportunity.
* MUST be drug and alcohol free.
* MUST be able to pass a federal background check.
Each CHHJ location is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that
franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should
be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks
Hauling Junk Corporate.
Keywords: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - JSHQ INC, El Cajon , Junk Removal Specialist: Team Leader, Other , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!