Quality Specialist - First Shift
Company: (SWM) Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc.
Location: El Cajon
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- Perform inspections of manufactured products to ensure product
meets applicable specifications.
- Perform review of production reports (review traveler for
accuracy i.e material, revisions, P.O., etc.) to ensure all quality
documentation are complete and accurate.
- Perform first article, in process and final inspections in the
development of finished products.
- Review internal files for accuracy and revision.
- Perform duties related to gage calibration and
- Perform minor repair to measurement gages.
- Perform quality assurance functions as needed (review, audits,
etc).Education/Certifications:High school diploma or general
education degree (GED) required and up to three years related
experience or a combination of education and experience.Required
- Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Ability to write
- Basic math skills
- Regularly required to use hands and stand for long periods of
- Ability to listen and watch machine for malfunctions
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- While performing this job the employee is regularly exposed to
moving mechanical parts and loud noise areasNote: -The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by the incumbent. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and
skills required of this position.
Keywords: (SWM) Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc., El Cajon , Quality Specialist - First Shift, Other , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!