Branch Relationship Banker - El Cajon, CA
Company: California Bank & Trust
Location: El Cajon
Posted on: June 25, 2022
California Bank and Trust, a leader amongst banks in California,
with over $10 billion in assets and nearly 100 branch offices in
the state, is looking for a Branch Relationship Banker.Our
relationship-centered culture is achieved by providing our
associates with the tools, training, and opportunities to build the
best possible relationships with our customers, and with each
other. Our workplace culture values each associate's unique
experiences, background and perspectives and provides a
collaborative environment for all associates to grow and
We are looking for a Branch Relationship Banker in El Cajon, CA.
This role focuses on identifying appropriate lending opportunities,
soliciting, and developing all types of business activity,
specializing in commercial loans and participates in the
development of overall commercial loan objectives, policies and
Ideal candidates will have the skills and experience necessary
- Performs full service banking services to new and existing
customers within the branch, with a primary focus on sales and
- Duties may include new accounts, consumer loans, and performing
client services issues.
- Resolve client concerns through direct personal action or by
referring clients to an alternative bank department resource.
- Responsible for making appropriate referrals for other bank
products and services, including commercial lending products.
- Follows up with clients as needed.
- May be responsible to perform cash transactions, open or update
accounts, originate and close consumer or small business
- Responsible to resolve customer service issues.
- Establishes, expands and maintains a strong customer
relationship by providing extensive, personalized service focused
on the specific needs of each banking customer.
- May be responsible for processing cash transactions and other
customer service duties within the branch.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 1+ years experience in
sales, teller, new accounts or loan processing or other directly
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may meet
- Previous experience in a financial sales representative
oriented role preferred.
- Working knowledge of mathematical calculations and standard
banking products, services and transactions.
- Solid knowledge of all retail products and services.
- Basic knowledge of consumer lending applications.
- Proven customer service, interpersonal and communication
skills, both verbal and written.
- Effective selling, cross-selling and referral skills.
- Solid mathematical, problem-solving and negotiation
- Solid interpersonal & relationship building skills.
- Strong attention to detail and time management.
- Proficient in basic computer skills.
- Medical & Dental Insurance & Vacation & Profit Sharing - START
- 401(k) plan, competitive compensation in line with work
- Most roles eligible for sales bonuses + monthly incentives
and/or annual discretionary bonus, some roles include mileage +
travel time pay, and/or parking waivers (must meet eligibility
- Paid Training, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, and promotional
opportunities offered from within
- Tuition Reimbursement for qualifying employees
- Stable Employer, we are a division of Zions Bancorporation and
included in the S&P 500 & NASDAQ Financial 100 indices.
Keywords: California Bank & Trust, El Cajon , Branch Relationship Banker - El Cajon, CA, Other , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!