Sales Associate - Bilingual
Company: Eyeglass World
Location: El Cajon
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Company DescriptionEyeglass World is part of National Vision,
one of the largest and fastest-growing optical retailers in the
United States. Eyeglass World has over 100 locations across the
United States and offers eye exams, contact lenses, eyeglasses,
sunglasses and protective eyewear. The brand keeps customers happy
with affordable prices and same-day service via in-store labs.For
more details about Eyeglass Word, visit EyeglassWorld.com.At
National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best to
live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and
eyewear more affordable and accessible.Our strong force of talented
opticians and associates help customers see their best to live
their best. By selling, fitting and dispensing eyewear to customers
with superb customer service, our opticians ensure our standard of
excellence is never compromised - and they're rewarded for that
with an impressive benefits package.How would you like to have
Sundays off? Yes, every Sunday we are closed!Job DescriptionWhat
would you do? - The Specifics
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and ensure high quality
- Meet National Vision's sales objectives.
- Maintain awareness of same day service using "Ready When
Promised" production board.
- Ensure customers receive quality products in a timely
- Assist with answering phones efficiently in accordance with
National Vision telephone protocol.
- Ensure all customer service complaints are handled effectively
- Review reasons for redos and implement practices to correct.
Ensure quality standards are met.
- Check on status and notify customers when orders are in or of
- Ensure all intra-web functions are done daily including
cancelled job status, backorder list and problem jobs.
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lenses to
customers, if permitted by state law.
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lens as
directed by management and permitted by state law.
- Ensure store cleanliness policies are adhered to at all
- Complete inventory count and replenish stock as necessary.
- Ensure all visual merchandising is implemented and
- Ensure that the eyeglass department is kept clean and organized
at all times.
- Ensure that inventory control and loss prevention procedures
are followed at all times.Qualifications Are you the right fit? -
The Suitable Talent
- Fluent in reading and speaking both English and Spanish.
- Previous retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present and sell eyeglass features and specialty
- Must possess strong customer service skills.
- Ability to learn optical knowledge.
- Must be able to work and interact effectively within a host
store environment, adhering to and promoting all host store
policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time that may average
6-8 hours.Additional InformationTaking Care of our PeopleWe
understand the importance of financial health and security, and
because of that, we provide competitive compensation to all
Associates - including bonus potential for every position in the
store! We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including
health and dental insurance, 401k retirement savings with company
match, flex spending account, paid personal time off, paid company
holidays, parental leave, employee eyewear discount and much, much
more. At National Vision, we strive to deliver opportunities for
professional growth and long-term career fulfillment. We provide
training programs, access to educational courses and pride
ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of promotions from
within.Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn
more.We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information,
disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: Eyeglass World, El Cajon , Sales Associate - Bilingual, Other , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!