Location: El Cajon
Posted on: September 23, 2022
JOB SUMMARY: Our ideal Senior Electrician will understand that
Production and Operations is the heart of our business and its
success. The Senior Electrician will contribute to this by managing
service requests, both on the Production floor and in our
Facilities. Additionally, this position will provide solutions and
facilitate projects, whether it's by a performing routine
preventative maintenance on facilities instruments and machinery,
or by responding to building needs; the FMT III will facilitate all
business needs, while following Good Manufacturing Practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform skilled maintenance and advanced repair of mechanical,
electrical, HVAC and other physical structures.
- Observe and test the operation of machinery or equipment to
diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters or other testing
- Using hand and power tools, disassemble machinery or equipment
to remove parts and make repairs.
- Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning components of
machinery, equipment or tools typically found in a manufacturing
- Repair or maintain the operating condition of industrial
production or processing machinery or equipment.
- Examine parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
Lubricate machinery, equipment, or parts
- Assists engineers in developing methods and procedures to
improve facility efficiency and workflow.
- Oversee and review the work of lower-level technicians.
- Perform hydraulic plumbing
- Ability to reassemble equipment after completion of
inspections, testing, or repairs.
- Operate newly repaired machinery or equipment to verify the
adequacy of repairs.
- Adjust or set mechanical controls or components, Clean,
lubricate, or adjust parts, equipment, or machinery.
- Analyze test results, machine error messages, or information
obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems.
- Record repairs and maintenance performed, parts or materials
used, and order new parts or materials as necessary.
- Study blueprints or manufacturers' manuals to determine correct
installation or operation of machinery in accordance with SOP's,
internal requirements and manufacturer's specifications and safety
- Ability to demonstrate equipment functions and features to
machine operators as needed.
- Enter codes and instructions to program computer-controlled
machinery in a manufacturing setting.
- Maintain or repair industrial equipment/machinery, to include
welding machine, tools and small engines Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma, GED or High School Equivalence Certificate
- 7-15 years of on the job experience
- Certificates - (for example, in Personnel Services,
Engineering-related Technologies, Vocational Home Economics,
Construction Trades, Mechanics and Repairers, Precision Production
Trades) preferred Knowledge: Mechanical - Knowledge of machines and
tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
Engineering and Technology - Knowledge of the practical application
of engineering science and technology. This includes applying
principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and
production of various goods and services.
- Read schematics, technical drawings, work orders, formulas and
Keywords: Veridiam, El Cajon , Senior Electrician, Other , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!