Child Care Specialist
Company: Public Consulting Group, Inc
Location: El Cajon
Posted on: November 18, 2022
About Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group LLC (PCG) is a leading public sector
solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that
partners with health, education, technology, and human services
agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in
Boston, Massachusetts, PCG employs approximately 2,000
professionals worldwide-all committed to delivering solutions that
change lives for the better. The firm has extensive experience in
all 50 states, Canada, and a growing practice in Europe. PCG offers
clients a multidisciplinary approach to meet challenges, pursue
opportunities, and serve constituents across the public sector. To
learn more, visit www.publicconsultinggroup.com. - -
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) currently seeks highly
organized and detail-oriented individuals with drive and
determination to aid in our mission to support low income families
in San Diego County. -PCG offers -opportunities with challenges and
performance-driven rewards to all of our staff. -Our corporate
culture attracts individuals who are interested in making an
immediate impact on their community as well as their own career. -
PCG is seeking highly motivated and dependable Child Care
Specialist with an interest in public service who can work in our
San Diego, CA Stage 1 Child Care Payment Services operation. The
Specialists will serve as -information and communication sources
for parents, colleagues, providers, and other county agencies to
help link families with quality child care options. These staff
will be responsible for working with families from diverse
-backgrounds, determining child care needs, entering appropriate
information into CalWIN, continuously -monitoring child care
schedules and be the team lead for the KinderTrak data management
San Diego County residence is required.
- Manage incoming referrals, set up files and assure all
appropriate information is updated in and -entered into the case
management data base system(s).
- Complete intake summaries with detailed notes form the
- Request and compile required verifications.
- Understanding of child care options available to parents,
including understanding of child care quality
- Provide parents with information on child care resources and
- Complete client information in the case management
- Manage cases using all State and County computer
- Identify proper forms; obtain signatures on all required forms
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with partners
including CalWORKs participants, -County staff, child care
- Stage 2 and 3 child care payment agencies.
- Provide monthly reporting statistics to supervisor for
designated area of responsibility.
- Ensure regular quality control checks relative to data and
system functionality are performed of KinderTrak (KT4)
- Quality Control reports are run regularly. Data inconsistencies
or issues are brought to the attention of the supervisor.
- Provide training to newly hired staff in proper system
- Provides first line technical support and follow up training
support as needed. Escalates issues that cannot be easily or
quickly resolved or addressed to the supervisor.
- Proper etiquette including customer relation techniques,
superior verbal and communications skills.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to recognize and maintain the confidentiality of all
materials in the work setting.
- Understanding of modern office methods and practices; efficient
- Demonstrated ability to use various computer systems,
preferably CalWIN and KinderTrak, although -not required.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships
with community partners and providers.
- Ability to partner with and motivate clients from a diverse
range of backgrounds.
- Ability to maintain a record keeping and follow-up
- Ability to work independently, requiring minimal supervision
and on multiple projects simultaneously.
Required Education and Experience
- At least 1 year of experience using the KinderTrak
- Demonstrated understanding and comfort working with software
systems and running reports.
- Ability to review system data and identified data integrity
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor's Degree
- Accounting experience or background a plus.
- Previous child care management, resource and referral, and/or
payment experience preferred.
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated
to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of
inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel
empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our
unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment
regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation,
benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored
training, education, and social and recreational programs are based
on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual
qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender
identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory
disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic
partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship
status, family medical history or genetic information, family or
parental status, or any other status protected under federal,
state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or
harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in
health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in
changing the ways the public sector, including health, education,
technology and human services industries, work.
Keywords: Public Consulting Group, Inc, El Cajon , Child Care Specialist, Other , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!