Location: El Cajon
Posted on: May 13, 2022
in person production manager role for manufacturing companyThis
Jobot Job is hosted by: Doug GoldmanAre you a fit? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$90,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit about us:Strategic manufacturing
partner with 60+ years of experience in aerospace, industrial,
medical, and other markets!Why join us?Great organization with lot
of room for growth opportunities! Excellent pay! Great benefits!Job
DetailsThe Production Manager provides direction and training for
the manufacturing activities of the production floor with the
objective of improving processes and developing team members in
alignment with Client's core values. This position requires a
strong lean manufacturing background and a 'hands on' approach to
leading teams, improving processes, and overseeing the day-to-day
activities of the manufacturing area.
- Knowledge of Lean and/or Six Sigma principles.
- Knowledge of managing a production floor and schedules.
- Knowledge of metal fabrication and machining methods and
techniques is a plus.
- Ability to calculate specific material, equipment, or labor
requirements for production.
- Ability to confer with others to resolve production problems or
- Knowledgeable in determining metal production methods.
- Strong working knowledge of lean manufacturing methods and SPC
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and MR(/ERP
- Forklift Certified - a plus.
- Experienced and current with ITAR regulations.
- Well versed in OSHA/SAFETY manufacturing requirements.
- Perform basic, routine mathematical functions, which may
involve complex excel spreadsheets to produce statistics, graphs,
charts and reports.
- US Citizen Required - Aerospace ITAR ComplianceInterested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, El Cajon , Production Manager, Professions , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!