Location: El Cajon
Posted on: June 23, 2022
At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for
people. CoreCivic is currently seeking X-Ray Technicians who have a
passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional
setting. The X-Ray Technician performs complex radiological
examination procedures in the care and treatment of patients under
The incumbent should be able to perform all of the following
functions at a pace and level of performance consistent with the
job performance requirements.
- Perform on-site radiological and electrocardiogram examinations
as required by the proper authority.
- Prepare and package films for shipment to consulting
radiologist for professional interpretation.
- Maintain daily log and e-ray identification cards in order to
- Keep equipment and work area clean; utilize appropriate
- Arrange for prompt interpretation of e-rays as required or
required in an emergency or other applicable situations.
- Maintain absolute security and confidentiality of all medical
- Accurately and maintain x-ray logs, x-ray identification cards
of standard narrative, statistical, summary and/or operational
records, reports, and logs and properly process all reports and
documents in a timely manner.
More about CoreCivic!
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee with over 70 facilities
nationwide, CoreCivic is the leader in partnership corrections with
a growing presence in:
- CoreCivic Safety, we operate safe, secure facilities that
provide high-quality services and effective reentry programs that
enhance public safety.
- CoreCivic Properties, we offer innovative and flexible real
estate solutions that provide value to the government and the
people they serve.
- CoreCivic Community, we deliver proven and innovative practices
in settings that help people obtain employment, successful
reintegrate into society and keep communities safe.With
opportunities in correctional security, education, and healthcare,
CoreCivic has a position that's perfect for you.
Each CoreCivic facility is like a small town. Our correctional
facilities feature kitchens, dining halls, places of worship,
classrooms, vocational training centers, health care clinics,
recreational areas, housing units, administrative offices and more.
Working together, we provide hundreds of services and perform
countless tasks every day. Teamwork is a way of life for CoreCivic
employees and how we are able to provide the industry's highest
quality safety and security around the clock.
CoreCivic offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401(k) with
company match and paid training! Qualifications:
- High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent or
- Must be certified as an X-Ray Technician in the state of
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 21 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, El Cajon , X-Ray Technician, Professions , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!