CNC Production Supervisor
Company: Kelly Services
Location: El Cajon
Posted on: September 23, 2022
CNC Shop Production SupervisorDirect Hire
Let's figure out what's next together. If you ask us, this job
looks pretty great. Kelly - Professional & Industrial is looking
for CNC Supervisor to work for a leading technology company that
designs and manufactures specialized, custom, fireproof cables for
many cutting-edge industries including aerospace and defense in El
Cajon, CA. Sound good? Take a closer look below.
Now is a GREAT time to join a premier employer with a teamwork
oriented, safety driven environment. Receive paid training,
competitive pay, and benefits upon full-time hire. Why you should
apply to be a CNC Shop SupervisorAs a Direct Hire employee,
- Be eligible for employee benefits on your 1st day!
- Receive competitive pay
- Be hired directly by my client, no temp or temp-to-hire waiting
period Work Schedule/Benefits/Pay Rate:
- Hours are 7:00am-3:30pm M-F
- Annual Salary $80K+
- Relocation assistance available as applicable
- Medical, dental, vision Insurance
- 401 K with employer match How you will contribute to the team's
- Responsible for overall management of Machine Shop.
- You'll lead a team of 13 experienced machinists including 3
- Interface with QC and Engineering on production of
parts/tooling from drawings.
- Order materials and supplies.
- Interview, hire and evaluate machine shop personnel.
- Fabricate parts and tooling on CNC lathes and mills.
- ISO - Be aware of Company's QMS Policy; its relevance and
importance in daily activities and strive to continually contribute
to the achievement of the quality objectives.
- Support management in establishing and implement organizational
policies, goals, objectives and procedures conferring with the ISO
- Provides training to staff on QMS and WI's. What your
background should look like
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Eight years combined manual lathe/mill and CNC experience or
demonstrated superior ability.
- Ability to inspect parts.
- Demonstrated increasing responsibility as a manager
- Demonstrated increasing ability to communicate orally and in
- Desire to own decision and take responsibility for
- Due to ITAR restrictions, US Citizenship or US Lawful Permanent
Residency is required for this position What happens nextOnce you
apply, you'll proceed to the next steps if your skills and
experience look like a good fit.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all
about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a CNC Shop Production
Keywords: Kelly Services, El Cajon , CNC Production Supervisor, Professions , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!