Company: Core Civic
Location: El Cajon
Posted on: January 22, 2023
At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for
people. CoreCivic is currently seeking X-Ray Technicians who have a
passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional
The incumbent should be able to perform all of the following
functions at a pace and level of performance consistent with the
job performance requirements.
- Perform on-site radiological and electrocardiogram examinations
as required by the proper authority.
- Prepare and package films for shipment to consulting
radiologist for professional interpretation.
- Maintain daily log and e-ray identification cards in order to
- Keep equipment and work area clean; utilize appropriate
- Arrange for prompt interpretation of e-rays as required or
required in an emergency or other applicable situations.
- Maintain absolute security and confidentiality of all medical
- Accurately and maintain x-ray logs, x-ray identification cards
of standard narrative, statistical, summary and/or operational
records, reports, and logs and properly process all reports and
documents in a timely manner.
- High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent or
- Must be certified as an X-Ray Technician in the state of
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 21 years of age.
-CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE-M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Keywords: Core Civic, El Cajon , X-Ray Technician, Professions , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!