Location: El Cajon
Posted on: March 18, 2023
JOB SUMMARY:Ideal candidate will provide support to relieve
department manager or staff of administrative details. Act as
internal liaison working with various departments. Ability to be an
independent thinker providing results, solutions and improvements.
Understanding of ITAR Aerospace compliance and basic OSHA standards
and requirements.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all maintenance contract and services.
- Maintain files, logs, training records and other related
documentation related to production.
- Archive closed travelers, RPIRs and MCRs.
- Together with payroll review, correct and confirm production
- Prepares logs, letters, reports and other material: files
documents with appropriate entities in accordance with QA
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the integrity of
safety training records,OSHA filings, record keeping, logs
- Assist with documenting investigated recordable incidents as
required by OSHA.
- Together with production manager and/or various department
schedule and/or assist with event planning.
- Perform advanced duties requiring broad experience, skill and
knowledge of the organization's policies and practices.
- Exercises judgement within generally defined practices and
policies in selecting or advising production department and
maintain confidential information.
- Daily communication and interaction with internal and external
customers (engineers, customers, vendors and planners etc).
- Responsible for purchasing stock items for designated break
rooms, as needed as, and office supplies.
- Handle gate access and maintain contact list.
- Other requirements as needed. MINIMUM REQUIRED
QUALIFICATIONS:Education and/or Experience: (The following
qualifications can be acquired and demonstrated through experience,
education and/or vocational training as noted or as
- GED or High School graduate.
- Minimum 1-2 years' related experience in a manufacturing office
environment.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience interacting with vendors, internal and external
clients in a business professional manner.
- Knowledge of OSHA safety requirements - training certification
- Able to work under pressure, work on multiple projects at one
time, is organized and process oriented.
- Must be able to interact effectively with all levels within the
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in
- Proficient with excel/work/power point, Microsoft office
applications e.g. Teams.
- Is an independent free thinker who is project driven and can
work independently, as well as, work in a diversified environment
fostering a cooperative spirit within a large and/or small
- Ability to handle sensitive material and maintain
- Attention to details, good follow-through.
- Ability to communicate through routine e mails.
- Ability to prioritize, work with and meet deadlines and able to
handle high-volume workflow in a fast-paced manufacturing
environment.Physical Demands and Work Environment: (Typical
physical demands and the work environment characteristics an
employee must meet and encounter while performing the essential
functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Position involves frequent sitting at a desk using a computer
for various work applications.
- Ability to stand and walk occasionally.
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry items (such as packages)
up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to squat and kneel occasionally, to climb stairs, use
step stools occasionally.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms occasionally to remove
materials from shelves.
- Ability to finger, grasp and feel objects (such as files and
mail items) occasionally.
- Fine hand manipulation of light-moderate strength is required
for computer work.
- Requires close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less) for
- Must be able to speak/hear to fulfill verbal communications and
respond to ringing telephones.
- When approved, must be able to work extended hours per the
demands of the business. The above statements are intended to
describe, in broad terms, the general functions and responsibility
levels and characteristics of positions assigned to this
classification. They should not be viewed as an all-inclusive list
of duties and responsibilities. Management has the right to change
duties at any time to meet business needs. Veridiam, Inc. is an
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and takes pride in a
diverse environment. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Veridiam
will recruit and select applicants for employment solely based on
their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, marital status, gender identity, disability, medical
condition or handicap or protected veteran status or any other
legally protected status. Veridiam is a Drug Free environment and
Affirmation Action Employer. PI208159063
Keywords: Veridiam, El Cajon , Maintenance/Facility Coordinator, Professions , El Cajon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...